Information Network Utilities Limited Collects
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you; information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online content and information we collect about you from other sources.
Information we collect directly from you:
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, create an account on our websites, call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us.
The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
• Email address;
• Postal address;
• Username and password;
• Telephone and/or fax number;
• Date of birth;
• Demographic information;
• Payment information (such as a credit card & Bank details);
• Future communication preferences;
• Telephone number and recordings when you call our office.
The following are examples of information we may collect with these technologies:
• Information about your device browser and operating system;
• IP address;
• Web pages you view;
• Links you click;
• Network Utilities Limited emails you open.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us improve our communications with you and to develop our services.
Information Network Utilities Limited collects from other sources.
We may obtain information from other sources, including commercially available sources.
Examples of information we may collect from other sources are:
• Postal address;
• Email address;
• Date of birth;
• Income level;
Uses & Information Sharing
Network Utilities Limited Business Purposes
We use the information we collect to provide you offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests, and to conduct other Network Utilities Limited business operations.
The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests;
- Send IT related information you may be interested in buying or using as a service;
- Develop new products and services;
- Create and manage your account;
- Process payment for purchases or other services;
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
- Send you email and/or postal messages with information about Network Utilities Limited brands and other content we think may be of interest to you, including brand and service information from carefully selected business partners;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, including interest-based advertising;
- Personalise your experience on our websites by presenting services and information tailored to you;
- Analyse the use of our services and advertising;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
The success of our business depends on your trust, and we do not sell your personal information to marketers. We share your personal information within Network Utilities Limited and as described in this Policy notice. We do not share personal information with marketers outside of Network Utilities Limited unless you consent to such sharing, or as described within this Policy Notice.
Co-Promotions with Carefully Selected Business Partners
Network Utilities Limited may collect personal and other information for a co-promotion or joint program with a business partner and share your information with that business partner. For these programs, we will make clear at the point of collection that the information will be shared with Network Utilities Limited and the participating business partner and ask for your consent as required by applicable laws.
Third-party Service Providers
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your personal information with them. We provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform the services we request, and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may rely on a service provider to:
- Fulfill your service requests and answer your questions;
- Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications;
- Manage payments or take other actions on our behalf;
- Analyse our data, sometimes combined with data from other sources, to send you communications or provide professional services;
- Conduct research and analyse data to improve our products, services and sites.
- Perform other services that we request.
Personal Information Retention Period
- When you notify us, you wish to come off our mailing lists, we will erase your data within 4 weeks;
- We may keep your personal data for periods as stipulated under our data classification policy, for example 10 years if the information relates to health and safety
- Client personal information is kept indefinitely after completing client processing, unless asked to be deleted in writing by the client
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information
We share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for Network Utilities Limited business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to Network Utilities Limited sites or services. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymous information with our business partners for their own business purposes.
Network Utilities Limited is committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. We keep personal information in secure using appropriate technologies such as firewalls and password management.
Network Utilities Limited may transfer your personal information within Network Utilities Limited and/or to other third parties, such as our third-party service providers. Your personal information may be transferred to, stored and processed in a country other than the one in which it was collected. This information will remain within the European Union or countries with appropriate adequacy status.
We have implemented procedures and controls to help ensure that personal information is protected no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to.
Children’s Online Privacy
We do not intend to collect personal information online from children under the age of 13 or as defined by local legal requirements.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media
Social Networks and Third-Party Plug-ins
Social Network and Third-Party Login
User Generated Content
Your Choices & Access to Your Information
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
You can stop receiving promotional email messages from Network Utilities Limited by following the opt-out instructions provided in any such message you receive.
You can stop receiving promotional postal mail from Network Utilities Limited by following the opt-out instructions that may be included within those communications.
Mobile Text Messages
We only send you promotional mobile text messages if you explicitly ask to receive these (you opt in). You can stop receiving promotional text messages by following the instructions to opt out provided within that text-messaging program.
PLEASE NOTE: We will honour your request to stop receiving promotional email, text and postal messages from Network Utilities Limited. However, we may continue to send you service-related communications such as emails confirming purchases through our websites. And we may keep information for record keeping, such as to ensure we fulfil consumer requests not to send particular types of messages.
We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. Network Utilities Limited does not charge for this service and responds to reasonable requests in an appropriate timeframe.
Data Erasure & Processing Choices
You can instruct Network Utilities Limited to cease processing or erase your personal data. Where this request does not impact the freedoms and rights of others, as defined by EU privacy regulations, we will act on your instructions in a reasonable time frame and use appropriate resources to comply with your request. The withdrawal of consent or erasure of data from an individual to cease processing will not invalidate the original legitimate and lawful basis for processing of personal data as outlined in this notice.
You can instruct Network Utilities Limited to transfer personal data relating to you to another company. Where this request does not impact the freedoms and rights of others as defined by EU privacy regulations, we will act on your instructions in a reasonable time frame and use appropriate resources to comply with your request. The transfer of your personal data will not invalidate the original legitimate and lawful basis for processing of personal data as outlined in this notice.
Network Utilities Limited are not responsible for another company accepting the data transfer in whole or in part. Network Utilities Limited will not be responsible for the data on completion of the transfer of data in whole or in part to another company regarding their obligations under EU privacy regulations.
On completion of the data transfer to another company, you can instruct Network Utilities Limited to cease processing and store the transferred data, delete the transferred data or continue processing the transferred data.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Network Utilities Limited. You can contact Network Utilities Limited by filling in your details in the form below or you can object to an appropriate data protection authority.
Details of the UK data protection authority are listed below:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Water Lane. Wilmslow
Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113