NetUtils Job Opportunity
Salary: Dependent on experience | Location: Orpington, Kent / Remote
NetUtils are a specialist integrator of network, security and data solutions for enterprise, telco, MSPs and ISPs. NetUtils has a 27-years history and over 400 enterprise and service provider clients including many listed within the FTSE 100.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to work in a thriving and supportive workplace, where creativity is embraced and contributions and influence over the projects being worked on can be seen.
NetUtils are looking for a Solutions Developer to Implement, configure and develop information systems to meet business requirements.
This role involves the application of technical skills across a broad landscape, but focus will initially be around the delivery of end-to-end AAA platforms within NetUtils’ portfolio.
- Design, development, installation and support of the organisation’s AAA platforms into its customer base. These currently include a FreeRadius based AAA platform and a commercial Nokia AAA solution. Working as part of a team this will include testing, documentation, lab implementation and integrations into customer environments.
- Contribute to the product roadmap. Working as part of the team the successful candidate will have the opportunity to advise and contribute to the development of the product.
- Attend technical design/project calls with Account Managers. To be an integral part of the project from an early stage.
- When necessary to provide third line support, specifically around the AAA platform.
- Contributed to the development/design of a solution from inception to delivery
Documentation skills, including:
- General project documentation
- Creation of high level design, low level design and functional specification documents
- Scope of Works documents
Experience of and/or exposure to FreeRadius
- Design, configuration & Implementation
- Administration, scripting, functions, procedures, backup, replication, clustering etc.
- Oracle Linux
- Linux (Red hat & Debian)
- PHP + other web technologies
Familiarity with the following authentication protocols:
- Switching – Layer 2
- Routing – Layer 3 (BGP, OSPF)
- Active Directory (Windows)
- Windows (Server)
- Solaris & FreeBSD
- RSA SecureID
- Nokia AAA
- Juniper Steel-Belted Radius
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Customer service excellence
- Good time management and time recording (timesheets)
- Team player
To apply for this role please send your CV with covering letter to David Bundock, Chief Operations Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We are a leading UK specialist integrator of network, security and data solutions for enterprise, telco, MSPs and ISPs. With more than 28-years history and over 400 enterprise and service provider clients including many listed within the FTSE 100, NetUtils brings its customers the depth and breadth of people, technologies and services to improve business performance in this ever-changing digital world.
020 8783 3800
09:00 - 17:30